Thursday, March 6, 2008

The most wanted criminal in SEA

Hello! Hello!

Sorry for not writing in during the past few days, my lonely journal. It’s been a hectic period for me; Bashir keeps recommending to me all the latest Xbox games leaving me no choice but to download them. Yes yes, I know, it’s a crime to download games and songs and videos and movies and all the different tangibles of media. But really, who cares about being a pirate when you’re already a fugitive.

Ah CRUD! I hate that word!

No no, not pirate. I hate that word “fugitive”. I’ve been labeled a fugitive ever since I escaped that unhygienic and polluted dormitory. Come on now, Singapore is supposed to be known of her state of the art facilities and ridiculously comfortable accommodation, not to mention pricey too. It’s a big pity that I’ve been subjected to such horrible treatment just because they don’t charge me GST. To think they don’t even show any amount of empathy, which reminds me of something!

The other day, Bashir returned home with a stack of posters. Being the polite man I was (am*), I inquired him about the details of the package. Bashir was rude, though. He blatantly threw the stack at the sofa and stared at me menacingly. I looked him back in the eye with innocence and picked the posters up. By Allah! Every single one of the posters was printed with my face! I was shocked, I was surprised, I was ecstatic! But nooo, Bashir had to interrupt my moment of glory. He said something like “beginner’s luck”. I can’t really remember what he spouted then. It sounded like a mix between English, Malay and some complicated Singaporean dialect. During that moment in time, I had wanted to laugh at Bashir but then I realized I was under his care. Just you watch Bashir, when Osama returns, I’ll…

After that incident, Bashir has returned to his old selfish self. He has not been telling me the right websites to download my favourite shows and games. Ungrateful Taliban! But just today, he came into my room while I was playing my Xbox and told me a joke. It goes like this: Mas Selamat bin Kastari is currently the most wanted man in SEA, but everyone is searching for him on land! HAHAHAHA!

It’s actually true to a certain extent, I’m actually at…oops…I can’t reveal it yet. Ah screw the talibans! Bashir’s complaining. I think he just saw some photos of me again.

Damn the internet connection!

Selamat Kastari

No comments: