Saturday, March 15, 2008

I cannot divulge my location right now, nor can I reveal to you the purpose of my presence in this cramped up place. It is the 16th of March 3:00 a.m GST as I write this entry.

Pardon the delay, for Bashir declined blatantly (many times, at that) to get me the not so new XboX 360. And this led me to go on a reconaissance mission, where my objective is to hijack a gaming hardware store (in this case Challenger at Funan IT Mall) and acquire the 360, which I will be bringing back to the submarine for entertainment purposes. Of course, this mission requires me to stay alive and safe.

Shit, I think I just told you what I said I wouldn't tell.

Anyway, you must be wondering how I managed to get myself out of that rundown submarine and onto land without being noticed. Well, all I can say is, people need to wear night vision goggles more frequently. It was amazing, to walk on the artificial beaches of Changi, hail a COMFORT taxi and saunter into challenger without being noticed. Singaporeans must all be burdened with unneccesary problems and sight defection. I've noticed that the myopia victims have shot up ever since the turn of the millenium but never in my wildest and wettest dreams did I fathom this to happen.

So I got myself into the shop, what next? Loiter, of course! I had to camouflage myself and act like a typical youngster walking around the shop, looking for opportunities to hog the XboX for as long as possible. However, hogging the game console ain't as easy as you think.

You gotta contend and compete with the number of students who patronise the shop on a regular basis, and these children are more experienced than you think. They usually arrive in groups of four and surround the console. Once they get their hands on it, you can expect to wait for about 5-6 hours before they leave the shop.

And if you're fortunate, they won't be back after dinner. But if you're enjoying the regular dose of pleasure from Lady Luck, them twats will return and you should be leaving the shop upon sighting them.

Why? Simply because they leave when the shop closes.

However, I went one step ahead of them. I brought along with me a portable sleeping bag and a foldable tent. Then again, my purpose wasn't to hog the XboX, it is to steal that particular game console (which happens to be a 360). As I was saying...

FUCK, NO! the alarm's been set off! I gotta take the console and run right now! May Allah be with me.

No comments: